Friday, September 16, 2016

MI Humane Society 2016 Mega March for Animals

My Stuey
My Stuey
 

Click HERE to Donate &/or Join my Team

 
I need your support!
I am raising funds for the Michigan Humane Society by participating in the Mega March for Animals, the largest walk for animals in Michigan. The event brings greater awareness to companion animal issues such as cruelty, homelessness and neglect and the funds raised care for tens of thousands of animals each year.
Why I am fundraising
Every day, dozens of animals arrive at the doors of the Michigan Humane Society with nothing more than hope for a better future. MHS is there to take these animals in and provide them with food, shelter, medical care and love. Scared, hungry and alone, these animals have lived hard lives. They deserve a second chance to eat, play and grow old with families who love them.
Please give generously!
On average, it costs the Michigan Humane Society $192 to transform the life of an animal in need. With no state or federal funding and no affiliation with any national humane organizations, it is solely the support of donors like you that help MHS save lives. Please consider giving in support of my efforts to help the animals. Whatever you can give will help tremendously - it all adds up to fewer homeless and suffering animals!
Thank you for your support!

Click HERE to Donate &/or Join my Team

No comments: