Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Sympathy RAK Response

You've got to go over to Curt's Play House.

He, that's right, I said HE is so amazingly talented! And, to think he gave me credit as a good blogging buddy! Yahoo!
My second card is for a person who lost their beloved pet cat named Elsie.  One of my good blogging buddies had put out a request for people to send a card to her to cheer her up.  Well, you know me and my love of animals!  So today, I sent this card:
I didn't have any cat stamps (big dog person you know), but amazingly, I found this free digital image from Mo's Digital Pencil Too.  How lucky was that!  And it is such a great image.  I colored it with my cheap colored pencils and oms and mounted the center panel on the card with foam squares.  I then used some yarn to continue the yarn in the image there in the right bottom corner to create sort of a yarn frame.  To attach the yarn, I used this great stuff called "fabric tac" that I got at JoAnn's.  It stays stuck, let me tell you!   The inside is blank where I wrote a small note letting her know I was sorry for the loss of her cat.  I hope it brightens her day.
 blog it

No comments: