Friday, October 9, 2009

Bad News / Good News?

Ebony slashed her face on her crate Wednesday morning, about 3 maybe 4 inches long, but not all the way thru her cheek, although deep enough to require stitches. I was able to take her to the vet today (48hrs later) at 7am before taking Alayna to school and getting ready for work myself to be in the office by 9am. Unfortunately, with all the bells & whistles, the surgery to sew her back up is going to cost $341! ugh. It would have been another $100 on top of that for her annual shots that are due as well. I just pray he doesn't have to put in a drainage tube and can sew her up without it.

3 comments:

Lindsay M. said...

OHHH NOOOOOO!!!! Gina I'm so sorry about your pup!!! I hope Ebony is feeling better!!! Poor thing!!! Give her a big hug for me!!!!

~Lindsay~

Risa said...

Oh Gina, I'm so sorry for your pup also! Poor baby!!!! I feel the same exact way as Lindsay, give Ebony and BIG HUG for me too!
BIG HUGS
Risa:)

Gina Wrona said...

Thanks, thank you both very, very much!