Thursday, December 3, 2009

Curt's Play House Blog Candy

Run, run, run over to Curt's blog for his Wed Blog Post and be in for a treat with all his GREAT creations as well as a Surprise Blog Candy! Don't be shy, you can tell him I sent you!
 What a dork I am.  I ordered some more House Mouse stamps so that I would have a good variety of cards for my sets.  I even looked at my list before I placed the order to be sure I didn't duplicate like I did last time.  Well it happened again!  I ordered a duplicate of one I already ordered.  And they came from two different companies on the same day!!!  LOL  Well you know what that means. . .I'm giving the duplicate away!  All you have to do is leave a comment, and I'll announce the winner on my next Wednesday Evening post on December 9th.  Here is the stamp, and it is really a super cute one!
When I first saw this stamp, I thought they were all singing, but they are actually trying to catch snowflakes!  Aren't they cute?  So, it's up for grabs.  Good Luck!
 blog it

No comments: