Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Bucket Filling



I have to just share an email from the author of "Have you filled a bucket today?"

I'm still so blessed that I can say I know Carol McCloud, The Bucket Lady. I first met her at my daughter's elementary school when the school introduced the Bucket Filling Program. She personally autographed a copy of her book for me. And, she even surprised me and sent me a whole set of books for me to give to my 2nd grade cathecism class last year. It was so cool! The kids loved it. Not to mention the secretary at my daughter school and the principal have both given me enough bucket filling bracelets for 2 classes!

Well now back to the email, Carol said, and I quote, "I'm glad you're still filling buckets. I'm not surprised. You are one of the biggest bucket fillers I have ever met. Seriously!"

Thank you so much, Carol, you truly made my day and filled my bucket!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Hi Gina, What is a bucket filler it sounds very interesting.

Mary