Monday, February 14, 2011

God's Blessings

Salary Payment*
>
>
>
> 1 Kings 8:23
> A blessing is coming to you in the form of money.
>
> Do not ask questions just forward to
> eight people and TRUST GOD!
>
> Prayer for Finances (it works)
> I claimed it for you - now claim it for me.
>
> God has more than a thousand ways to provide For us, that we know nothing
> about.
>
> Here is your financial blessing!
>
> It's a simple prayer, you got 30 Seconds?
>
> Don't sleep on this...Someone recently
> Read this for the first time and
> Received exactly enough for a $0 balance On all credit cards.
>
> If you need a financial blessing,
> Continue reading this e-mail.
>
> Heavenly Father, most Gracious and Loving God, I pray to you that you
> Abundantly bless My family and me.
>
> I know that you recognize, that a Family Is more than just a mother, father,
> sister, brother, cousin, Husband and wife, but all who believe and trust in
> You.
>
> Dear GOD, I send up a prayer request for Financial blessing for not only the
> Person who Sent this to me, but for me and all that I have Forwarded This
> message to.
>
> And that the power of joined prayer by
> Those who Believe and trust in you is
> More powerful than anything!
>
> I thank you in Advance for your blessings.
>
> God, deliver the person reading this right Now
> >From debt and debt burdens.
>
> Release your Godly wisdom that I may be a Good steward over all that you
> have given me GOD, for I know how wonderful and mighty You are and how if we
> just obey you and walk In your word and have the faith of a Mustard Seed
> that you will pour out blessings.
>
> I thank you now Lord for the recent blessings I have Received and for the
> blessings yet to come, Because I know you are not done with me yet.
>
> In Jesus name Amen....
>
> TAKE 60 SECONDS and send this on quickly and within hours, you will have
> Caused a multitude of people to pray to God for each other. Then sit Back
> and watch the power of God work in your life for doing the thing That you
> Know He loves. Peace and Blessings....
>
> Have Faith

No comments: