Saturday, April 23, 2011

Jesus won the victory!

Easter Blessings
The love of God at Easter
is there for all to see-
He died for us and rose again
and won the victory!

God bless you with His peace & joy at Easter

From the fullness of His grace we have all received one blessing after another. John 1:16


In His Hands
We should fear only if the Holy Spirit were not with us...
We should be dismayed only if Christ were not in us...
We should cower only if God were not for us.

The important thing is to not worry if your grip on God is firm enough to survive your difficult times; remember-it is His hand that has taken a grip on yours!

Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10

-Roy Lessin, DaySpring co-founder and writer

No comments: