Thursday, January 5, 2012

Six Needs You Will Have in 2012

One thing you can be certain about in the coming year is that you can't be certain about what is ahead. This is a great blessing, because you do not need to know. To know what is ahead and the details of what will happen would be too great a burden to carry and too great a responsibility to bear.

What you do need to know about the future is not what is ahead of you, but Who is ahead of you. It is the Lord who goes before you, is ahead of you, and is preparing the way for you. Your future is in His sure, strong, caring hands.

I am with you, and I will protect you wherever you go. One day I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have finished giving you everything I have promised you. Genesis 28:15 NLT

As you pass through the door of 2011 and enter the door of 2012, here are six of the needs you are certain to have...
1. There will be the need for prayer
2. There will be the need to trust
3. There will be the need to obey
4. There will be the need to forgive
5. There will be the need to be faithful
6. There will be the need for Jesus

Devotional excerpt by Roy Lessin

1 comment:

Mary said...

I love the 3 needs Gina. So very true.

Mary