Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Retired Blog Candy

My mistake, your "Over ALL" benefit........ All you have to do to be eligible to win this retired set (brand new not even mounted yet), is place a $25 order from the new Stampin' Up Catalog with me this month. Your name will be put in a drawing for every $25 order you place over the next 2 weeks from now until June 21st. Drawing will be held Friday, June 22nd. Then one lucky winner will win this set along with all the Hostess Benefits if enough orders are placed to qualify for a workshop hostess credit. Easiest way to contact me is via email &/or facebook to place your order(s).

3 comments:

Gina Wrona said...

Thanks Carolyn for your order earning you 2 tickets!

Mary said...

Gina, good work! I hope that you get lots of orders. If I were not an SU demo I would order from you. :)

Hugs,
Mary

Gina Wrona said...

Thanks Mary, and I'd love to have you as a customer if you weren't a demo too!

xoxox