Monday, August 20, 2012

Help Save Erika's house

http://www.etsy.com/shop/erikaerin

erikaerin's Shop Announcement

I'm having a bit of a "Save My House" sale on Etsy right now- hoping to keep our house from going into foreclosure, as my hubby's over time hours were cut early this summer and we don't want to lose the house! We have 10 days to become completely current on our mortgage and the clock is ticking. Thanks for looking!

Welcome to Erika Martin Designs....my little Etsy shop on the big world wide web.

You can read all about me by clicking on my profile under my picture at the right of this page.

I thrive on paper arts. I love making things with my hands. Always have. All of my items are handmade and one-of-a-kind. They come from a smoke free home and are made with the highest qualities products. I take great pride in my work.

My Etsy shop will have things added to it on a regular basis and I'm always up to doing custom orders. Please email to ask about something you'd like to see, or if you have a custom request.

Thanks! And make sure to check out my blog over at www.stampinmama.com for fresh inspiration.

-Erika Martin

No comments: