Thursday, June 11, 2015

Mega March for Animals

Dear friends and family,
Help animals get a warm comfortable place to sleep
$16Can help provide animals with shelter

Help provide veterinary care to homeless animals
$96Can help animals in need of veterinary care

$156
$192Can find a new loving home for one dog or cat
You all know how important animals are to me and how much joy they bring to my life. Many of you can relate, as you have pets of your own. Unfortunately, so many more animals are without the loving homes they deserve. Since I can't bring them all home, I'm raising funds to help make their dream of a loving home a reality!
I recently accepted the challenge to raise money for the Michigan Humane Society by participating in their Mega March for Animals this fall. MHS cares for tens of thousands of animals each year and I'm hoping you'll support my efforts with a tax-deductible donation.
This fundraiser supports many important MHS programs and services including sheltering and adoption, cruelty investigation, emergency rescue and legislative advocacy. Combined, these programs benefit tens of thousands of animals each year.
Please help support me in this important effort by making your donation today, which will go directly to helping homeless, abused, injured and neglected animals right here in our community.
As little as $16 can provide a homeless dog or cat with shelter, $96 can provide lifesaving medical care for one animal, and $192 can help sponsor one dog or cat from rescue through adoption.
Donating is quick and easy - simply click on the DONATE button or print the offline donation form and mail directly to MHS.
Donate, support me!  Join my team
More information on the Michigan Humane Society can be found at http://www.michiganhumane.org/.
All donations are greatly appreciated, no matter how much it is.  Every dollar counts and will help me reach my goals.  Thank you in advance for your support.
Sincerely,
Gina

No comments: