Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Sale-A-Bration Product Highlights
Sale-A-Bration Product Highlights
Sale-A-Bration Product Highlights
It’s time to start Sale-A-Brating! Our biggest sales event of the year is here—and we’re here to help you learn about the products inside and out. Every week for the next 12 weeks we’ll highlight a Sale-A-Bration product with information and resources that you can share with your customers so they’ll fall even more in love with the products.
Our first product highlight is the Hey, Chick Stamp Set. Read what our illustrator, Lori Sume, has to say about her inspiration for the set:
When I was a child growing up in Canada, I remember some family friends who had little chickens that I thought were so cute. A couple of summers ago here in Utah, I stopped at a friend’s ranch and saw all their cute animals including their chickens. They had typical chickens but also another kind called Polish Frizzle Bantam White Chickens. I think they are so funny with all those feathers flopping around on the top of their heads and how they like to stare straight at you and cock their heads.
So when I was assigned to create the Hey, Chick Stamp Set, I was so excited. I wanted to exaggerate the rounder chickens and really make them round, and I also really wanted to draw one of those funny chickens I saw at my friend’s ranch. It was a really fun set to create.
Learn all about Sale-A-Bration
Hey, Chick Stamp Set; Bermuda Bay, Pool Party, Real Red, Shimmery White, and Whisper White Cardstock; Serene Scenery Designer Series Paper; Watercolor Paper; Crumb Cake Note Cards & Envelopes; Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Crumb Cake, Crushed Curry, Daffodil Delight, Pool Party, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Sahara Sand, Soft Suede, and Tangerine Tango Classic Stampin’ Pads®; 5/8" Burlap and Delightful Dijon 5/8" Mini Striped Ribbon; Very Vanilla Thick Baker’s Twine; Linen Thread; Tasty Treats Designer Washi Tape; Stampin’ Dimensionals®; Aqua Painters®; 1-3/8" Circle Punch

No comments: