Thursday, May 28, 2009



Ok... now for a little candy :-) ...... The Bunny Zoe candy is to celebrate recently hitting 100,000 hits and also the launch of my Etsy store. Tina the owner of High Hopes very generously added two extra stamps for candy in my last DT package so the lucky winner will receive the stamp on my card - Tidy up Tillie and also Girl Talk. I will also be adding some jute ribbon in various colours, 25 double daisy spacer beads and some gorgeous flowers which will be arriving in my store in the next couple of days. What do you have to do to enter my candy? Simply leave a comment on this post. Even if you don't have a blog you can still join in and leave your name on an anonymous post :-) Please help spread the word about my candy by telling your friends. Maybe if you are not a follower you would like to follow me too ;-) The candy will close on Saturday 6th June and will be announced on Sunday 7th June.
Good Luck! Hugs,
So hop on over to Nikki's blog & say hi!

No comments: