Monday, August 10, 2009

Blog Candy!



Found this blog candy thru Kristine:


Hello everyone! For those of you who read Women to Women you know that I recently wrote a devotional "Who Do You Follow". In that devotional I drew an analogy between the concept of "following" someone on their blog or Twitter, etc. and the words of Jesus when He said "Follow Me". I also mentioned the idea of blog candy, and how often people who are giving away a gift will ask you to "tell others" about their candy. I drew the paralell to Jesus when He said to his disciples "Follow me and I will make you fishers of men". Networking is the best way to get information, and to share information! As an illustration of my devotional thoughts, I decided to give some BLOG CANDY myself.

http://th-ink-ingofyou.blogspot.com/2009/08/blog-candy.html

No comments: