Tuesday, August 4, 2009

RAK Request

Hi Peeps!

I have a sympathy RAK request to make of you. My friend, Carol, just had to put her cat "Elsie" to sleep this past Saturday. The same day we had our club meeting that night, go figure.

If you have the time and can find it in your heart to send her a card, please email me and I'll send you her snail address. It would truly lift her spirits because lately her own personal health hasn't been good either. She has been facing one problem after another everyday.

Thanks!

Christ's Peace & Love,
Gina

4 comments:

Lindsay M. said...

Awwww Gina That is sweet of you! I Feel so bad for her!! poor thing!! I will def. send her a card!!
God bless her!!

Mary said...

First of all I am so sorry that your friend lost her dog. It is always so hard to lose a fur friend. Please send me her address.

Mary

Rita said...

Gina send me her addy & I will send her a card. So sorry, she sounds like she could use some uplifting, hugs & some smiles.

Gina Wrona said...

My dear friends, I just wanted to say "THANK YOU", THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH! It will surely brighten her day when she gets your treasured cards since she doesn't have her cat to come home to anymore. I truly am blessed to have all of you to count on when I need a friend to lean on.