Monday, May 10, 2010

Crystal's Blog Candy Alert

Hope you like this Candy.....To be eligible to win you must do the following............




Comment and let me know how long you have been blogging
Be a follower
Post it to your sidebar
One Random winner will be drawn from one of my children June 10th at Midnight is the deadline
Easy Peasy Right????, If you are a follower already before I have posted this candy, you will automatically be entered twice if you leave a comment and post it to you sidebar. You can also have a third entry if you make a post on your blogs....Just make sure in your comment you let me know you made a blog post!!

Wanna know whats inside????? Here we go...............

New Basic Grey 6x6 pad Max & Whiskers
New Basic Grey 6x6 pad Cappella
4 Packs of K&C Company Paper Ribbons - Wild Raspberry, Christmas Cheer, Ancestry, Brenda Walton Valentine
My Favorite Things Pure Innocence Better Get Better
CC Designs Swiss Pixies Nora on a Swing
Flourishes Set Flowers for a year
Whimsy Stamps Crissy Armstrong Collection Proud Momma and Accessories
Whimsy Stamps Pretty Peartunia
Spellbinders Nestabilities Large Labels
Martha Stewart Edge Punch Scallop Dot
Making Memories Flowers 2 Jars with 60 blossoms in Each
Flower Soft Citrus Crush
Flower Soft Raspberry Fizz
Flower Soft A pack of 10 Soft Wires
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder Diamond Plate
Tim Holtz by Cropper Hopper Embossing Powder Container can be altered check out his website
Hope this all sounds yummy!!!! Thank you AGAIN for a FABULOUS year...and Many many more to come..You guys are AWESOME!!!! Big Hugs to EVERYONE, and GOOD LUCK!!!!

2 comments:

Mary said...

Wow! What a generous give-a-away. I will have to make sure I put this on my blog tonight when I post something. :)

Mary

Mary said...

Oops! I forgot to answer your question. I have been blogging for almost four years. I'm all ready a follower and I will post your comment tonight. :)

Mary