Friday, July 9, 2010

Curt's World

Run, don't hide, but hurry up on over to Curt's World!
The stamp set I used for this set is by Stampendous.  I love these bright colors.  I was just going to do one of my standard note card holders, but this morning when I went to SCS, they had this box featured for the project of the week.  The box is super easy to make.  You can find the tutorial here: BOX TUTORIAL.  There is a written tutorial as well as a video tutorial.  I used Bazzill card stock for this project.  I stamped the fruit images with Versamark ink then embossed it with clear ep.  I added crystal glitter around each fruit to give it a "sugared" look.  I then cut each out and placed it on the card with a dimensional.  The base card is kraft card stock.
My next project is not a card but something for the boys.  It falls under the altered category.  Here is a pic of the project:
 blog it

1 comment:

Mary said...

Gina, I love your new banner. :)

Thanks for sharing the projects they are all awesome. Have a wonderful weekend.

Mary