Sunday, September 19, 2010

God's Phone Number

GOD'S "PHONE" NUMBER

This is Beautiful This is a great way to start each day


Hello God, I called tonight
To talk a little while
I need a friend who'll listen to my anxiety and trial.
> > > > > You see, I can't quite make it through a day just on my own...
I need your love to guide me, so I'll never feel alone.
> > I want to ask you please to keep, my family safe and sound.
> Come and fill their lives with confidence for whatever fate they're bound.
Give me faith, dear God, to face each hour throughout the day,
And not to worry over things I can't change in any way.
> > I thank you God, for being home And listening to my call, for giving me such good advice When I stumble and fall..

> > Your number, God, is the only one that answers every time.
I never get a busy signal, Never had to pay a quarter.
So thank you, God, for listening to my troubles and my sorrow.
Good night, God, I love You, too, And I'll call again tomorrow!

P.S. Please bless all my friends and family too. Let them know God is there for them.

No comments: