Thursday, September 9, 2010

In Loving Memory of Uncle Jim

I'm back from vacation, but with a heavy broken aching heart since my Uncle Jim passed away. He was 66 (a Vietnam Veteran) and would have turned 67 on Sept 13th. I visited him every Saturday in the nursing home for years and just can't stop missing him.
:((((((((((((((((((((

Another death put upon me. I know its the Lord's way. I don't like seeing people suffer as much as it hurts, sometimes its best for an end result. Lord my God open your arms cause one of your children has come home. I will not fall any deeper in morning of a loved one. I will rise in the spirit of Jesus my Lord as well as Uncle Jim you will be missed my brother. Let us not be so sad in his passing but rejoyce in his new embarkment of life with the Lord.

2 comments:

kay said...

So sorry to hear about your Uncle. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Mary said...

Oh Gina, I am so sorry about your Uncle Jim. I am sending you big hus and lots of prayers.

Hugs,
Mary