Monday, March 8, 2010

Easter Ornament Punch

Can you believe it? Another use for that ornament punch, Easter Bunnies! Go check out Chat's fabulous blog idea! Looks like I found an idea to case for my cathecism class. Thanks Chat!
RECIPE:
Paper: Whisper White, Pretty in Pink
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: googley-eyes
Tools: Ornamnet punch, oval punches, curly punch, circle punches, petal die cut, Big Shot
Aren't these adorable !!! I made these cute Bunny Treat Holders using the petal die cut, the ornament punch, small and large Oval punch and the Curly punch for the sentiment. I even added the googley-eyes. Fill it up with your favorite easter goodies.
 blog it

1 comment:

Mary said...

Oh my gosh Gina. The bunnies are so adorable. I *have* got to make them. I am so enjoying making cards using punches. I appreciate seeing more ways to use punc art.

Mary