Monday, March 15, 2010

MOM

I finally got this set and now have something to case! Go check out Dawn's blog for the info on her great card!
Vintage-Mom-U-DO
Vintage-Mom-CU-DO

For my version, I added a few layers and used hemp twine to tie up the Kraft Taffeta Ribbon into a "Faux Bow".  I learned how to make this kind of a "faux bow" from my good friend, Ruth Bingle at Founder's Circle last fall.

Supplies:  Mesages for Mom stamp set, Whisper White & Kraft Cardstock, Soft Suede Classic Ink, FREE Welcome Neighbor 6x6 Designer Series Paper (from Sale-A-Bration), Kraft Taffeta Ribbon, Nature Hemp Twine, Stampin' Sponge, Paper Snips, Stampin' Dimensionals

I saw a card made by Kimberly Van Diepen on Stampin' Connection.  Stampin' Connection is an awesome new Stampin' Up! online community available to Stampin' Up! Demonstrators! I loved the way she used the flower image to create a "circle" and put the MOM over it!  My card below was inspired by her card.  Thanks Kimberly!

 blog it

No comments: