Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Got Cake?

Check out this awesome piece of cake Allison made!
Today's LPS Monday is a 3D challenge! And boy did I have fun with this one! I made this slice of cake creation with my Silhouette for my MIL whose birthday is on Thursday. I used some ol' SU! DP and LPS' {Make A Wish}. (Note: This is one of Corie's puffy flowers [well, I made it, but it's her tut!].)

I am gonna let the kids pick out some candies, fill the cake slice and then that can be their present to her from them. (We tend to make her handmade creations since we have been plum out of ideas for a few years now on what to get her!)

Should you want to play along with us for a chance at a prize from the Little Paper Shop, come check out the creations at the LPS blog!

Positive note of the day: Went out for brunch with the family and my brother's family. We haven't done that in forevah...a little nutty but a nice morning was had!
 blog it

No comments: