Sunday, April 11, 2010

Rita's 60th Birthday RAK

One of my good blogging friends, turns 60 today! YAHOO for Rita!


You don't look a day over 40!


I need to thank 2 people who brought me & Rita together, First, Dawn Griffith when she had Rita's blog listed on her blog friend roll, Secondly, Jen Young, who organizes and promotes her Birthday RAK. Without the 2 of you, I never would have "met" Rita.

Rita, I hope you enjoy your presents and they arrive safely in MA from MI.

Love you all Bunches!

1 comment:

Rita said...

Awe thanks soooo much Gina, your so sweet & it's a pleasure to have you as a cyber friend & maybe someday we will meet in real life!

This looks beautiful & that card is gorgeous! I will let you know if I receive it tomorrow, if not I will see it in 2 weeks when I return home from vacation. Big (((HUGS))) my friend!

Luv ya
Rita