Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Occasions Mini Catalog DSP Share

2011 Occasions Mini catalog started January 4th:) Starting today through January 31st I'd like to offer an Occasions Mini Designer Series Paper (DSP) Share.



There are 5 packages of Designer Series Paper that includes 2 packages of Specialty DSP and if you were to order them all it would cost around $70.00.

The pre-order cost will be $14.00. Plus as a FREE BONUS, you will also get a 6x6 square of the Red Glimmer paper:)

Once I have enough pre-orders, I will order them all ($70 value) and then cut the 12x12 packages into 6x6 squares and you will get a square of each design of each pack (30 sheets of 6x6 DSP). It's an awesome way to get your hands on the new papers without spending a lot of money.


These packages will only be available to be shipped with the United States.

If you are interested in pre-ordering an Occasions Mini Catalog DSP Share please let me know asap. My email address is ctbigreddog66@aol.com

Thanks for everything!

1 comment:

Mary said...

I purchased the Filled with Love promotion and glad that I did. :)
I love the paper that comes with the stamps.

Mary