Monday, January 10, 2011

Wonder & Expectations for 2011

Simplicity & Wonder
Truly I tell you, whoever does not receive and accept and welcome the kingdom of God like a little child [does] positively shall not enter it at all. Mark 10:15 AMP

Walk with God in 2011 as a child. Never lose the simplicity of trust and the world of wonder that a child lives in from day to day. Walk with your eyes on your Father - happy in His presence, content in His care, awed by His greatness, delighted by His purposes, secure in His love.

May you never lose the simplicity of trusting His love and the wonder of watching Him work in marvelous ways.

-Roy Lessin


Beyond Expectations
I AM ABLE to do far beyond all that you ask or imagine. Come to Me with positive expectations, knowing that there is no limit to what I can accomplish. Ask My Spirit to control your mind, so that you can think great thoughts of Me.

The more extreme the circumstances, the more likely you are to see My Power and Glory at work in the situation. Instead of letting difficulties draw you into worrying, try to view them as setting the scene for My glorious intervention. Keep your eyes and your mind wide open to all that I am doing in your life.

Ephesians 3:20-21; Romans 8:6; Isaiah 40:30-31 (NKJV); Revelation 5:13




Praying His Promises Bless Your Day
PEACE
The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord turn His face toward you and give you peace.

HOPE
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord... "plans to give you hope and a future."

LOVE
The Lord God is with you... He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love.

Scripture taken from Numbers 6:24,26; Jeremiah 29:11; Zephaniah 3:17 NIV

No comments: