Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010 Sale-A-Bration Club

Consider this your lucky day and a special invitation from me to join:

3 Members
3 Months (Jan, Feb, Mar)
3 FREE Sale-A-Bration Products!

Join my new 2010 Sale-A-Bration Club & get in on the fun! The club will run from January 15th thru March 15th 2010.

This club will have 3 members. The cost is $58.00 per month per member. Each member will get to pick $50 in merchandse from any of the current catalogs, PLUS when it is YOUR hostess month in addition to your $50 in goodies you will also get:

3 FREE Sale-A-Bration Products (you pick) $50.00 value
Choice of Level 1 Hostess Item
$15.00 in FREE Merchandise




Bear in mind, Sale-A-Bration comes only ONCE to kick off the New Year! This is a fantastic opportunity to get tons of SU stamping supplies for a small investment and you won't break the bank! Just think of it as a triple play bundled all together.

Members must commit to the entire 3 months.
Payment is due to me by the 15th of each month.

Interested?
Post a comment or email me @ ctbigreddog66@aol.com

Deadline to sign up (groups of 3) is January 4, 2010.

7 comments:

Rita said...

Yippee...good job kiddo! ;o)

Mary said...

I love your idea Gina.

Mary

Gina Wrona said...

Thank you Rita and Mary.
I was inspired by Mary Beerman on her blog www.mystampindreams.com, who said I could case her idea.

My Stampin' Dreams said...

Thank you Gina for giving me credit for the club! Good luck!

Gina Wrona said...

Thank you Mary, my pleasure, and thanks for letting me case your idea.

Risa said...

Hello Gina,
What a great idea and I would like to participate. (A three month stretch doesn't sound too bad) *smile*
I also want to thank you for being such a sweet and kind person, I am so lucky to have met you!
Have a blessed day and I'm wishing you and your family a beautiful 2010!
hugs
Risa:)

Gina Wrona said...

Awesome Risa! LET ME BE THE FIRST TO SAY "WELCOME TO THE 2010 CLUB"!