Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Dawn's Sweet Treat Cups

OMG, have you visited Dawn lately? If not, you should right away and check this out! I'm so glad that I'm her Glitter Queen! "Love ya much" Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!
Heart treat cups card
 The Heart treat cups# 120435 are  soo stinkin cute  and  I used the matching  stamp set called Sweetheart#120780
Both of  which are NOT  in  any mini catalog but  can be  found HERE 
You  will also need the Full Heart punch#113693 to add treats to treat cups . I added Red Hot heart candy to mine
I used the Green Galore Card stock #101768 and  the Real red card stock # 102482.
I also used the  Brand new Real red satin ribbon #117286  in the Occasions mini.  
The "Love you much" greeting is from the Well Scripted stamp set # 118601 and Lots of doodle dots again with my White gel pen # 105021
 blog it

No comments: