Thursday, January 28, 2010

RAK Valentine's for Children's Hospital

I remembered Pat did this last year, so I had my 2nd grade cathecism class make 12 cards w/Bucket Filling drops for the children even before I knew about Pat's candy.



Pat's Valentine Drive is Now Open to all Bloggers!

Yep, it's that time again and even though I collected over 5000 Valentines for Children's Hospital they are ready for more! And, I need YOUR help! So this year I would like to ask you to send your Valentines to me by February 8th. That means send them a bit early so I can have them by the 8th. They can be with or without envelopes and even can be post-card style if you wish. The kids will love anything you send and I will offer up a bit of candy to a winner which will be randomly drawn out of the donor's list. Hope you all can find it in your heart to help once again. There are approximately 250 kids so if you send as many as can manage to make up...it will be appreciated. Get on your mark, get set, GO! When you are ready just drop me a note (MrSmiley6@aol.com) and I will send you my address as to where to mail your cards. I will post a list of donors and those will be the ones eligible for the drawing. Thanks in advance.

1 comment:

Curt in Indy said...

This was very thoughtful of you and I know Pat will appreciate these! So cute! Best, Curt