Monday, January 18, 2010

Awesome Punch Work by Valita

You must visit Valita's blog, she does amazing things! Absolutely amazing!
Here's the punch dog promised and a list of punches

Stampin ups wide oval
punch for the head and body
and double punch one for his tail.
6 small
oval punches for the ears muzzle arms and nose.
2 1/2' circle punches for the
paws.
2 office size hole punches for the eyes.
stampin ups scallop
square.
and a 1 and 1/4' punch for the sign.
I also made a template from
acetate and a 3/4' circle to trace the smile on.
 blog it

2 comments:

Corie said...

OH my Gina this is adorable. I didn't know you had a BLOG. I am so glad I found you!!

Big smiles,
Corie

Mary said...

Thank you so much for sharing this with us Gina. This dog is so darn adorable. I'm missing just one punch so it looks like I will have to buy it. :)

Mary