Wednesday, January 6, 2010

1st Annual SAB Club 2010 Members

Finally made it to the dr after being sick for the past 2 weeks. He confirmed bronchitus just like I thought and gave me 2 prescriptions. Lungs were clear so no phemonia, Thank God!

I'D ALSO LIKE TO THANK EVERYBODY FOR THEIR WELL WISHES AND CONCERNS, I APPRECIATE ALL OF YOU!

*************************************************************************************

1st Annual SAB Club Members for 2010 are:

Risa @ http://malieta-lifessimplepleasures.blogspot.com
Carol
Darlene

And, drumroll please......................................................
January's hostess randomly drawn by my daughter Alayna is
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< C A R O L >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thanks Girls! I look forward to starting off the new year w/all of YOU!

No comments: